Private Intensive for the Evolution of Consciousness
You can arrange a one-to-one block of private intensive time that provides you with a unique opportunity to explore areas as in-depth as you wish to specifically address your personal or professional challenges related to the evolution of your consciousness. You may create your own custom-made intensive, drawing from a wide range of possibilities, which include, but are not limited to:
Stillness Touch Lay Class
Stillness Touch Mentor Course.
A Private Intensive for Personal Development, or any combination of the above.
These times demand that we awaken to the Love that dwells inside our bodies and which created us. You can craft an Intensive that begins with Inner Stillness Meditative Practices from which Stillness Touch can be applied to specific areas of your body to evoke the wisdom of your body. Then your body will silently inquire into your personal challenges that create bodily separation from the Love within.
For example, you can receive hands-on instruction in:
- The esoteric chakra systems. This can include learning where your organs are in your body through experiential hands-on touch, as well as learning the various midline contacts of the chakras.
- Body mechanics to ensure your body is relaxed in Stillness during sessions.
- Meditation through inner sensing, as a Stillness Practice for embodiment.
- The Midline Practices: Contact your 'invisible' Midline, access your three physical Midline centers - head, heart, pelvis - and learn how to ground, center, and make contacts from all three midlines united as one.
- Hand and Heart Modulation: Touching the body from Stillness in tonal match, in non-doing and in Neutral to leave the recipient's body to freely unfold in the Love.
- Synchronize with Primary Respiration.
- Synchronize with Dynamic Stillness.
- Synchronize with Pure Breath of Love.
If you are enrolling in an extended Private Intensive for Personal Development or Professional Development, you can give and receive sessions with Charles and discuss them afterward.
The following topics can be explored to help you connect all the dots in this non-doing approach:
The Breath of Life
The Biodynamic Stillpoint
The three fundamental types of cranial work
The five cranial enfoldments and the level of consciousness in each enfoldment
The functions of the Breath of Life:
Practitioner inner practices
Apply a non-doing approach in your existing bodywork practice:
Learn how to offer a biodynamic approach to various forms of bodywork applied inside inner-body Stillness such as:
Anointment of the Skin of the whole body.
External and Internal Organ Work.