The Dynamic Stillness School offers only a non-medical, non-doing approach to touch for the evolution of consciousness. Originally developed by the founder of biodynamic cranial Dr. Sutherland, who in 1948 insisted that we trust the unerring potency of the tide instead of the practitioner doing the treating.
Our offerings are available to practitioners and non-practitioners alike for Personal and Professional Development. However, if you wish to be recognized as a professional practitioner, you can take the Mentor Course.
1) Stillness Touch: The Art of Transmitting Love is a Lay Class that introduces you to our practices and touch. It is open to anyone.
Link to Stillness Touch at Kripalu
2) Initiatory Course is taught by Giorgia Milne and is open to anyone who wishes to develop personally, or who desires to investigate a committed professional certification by joining the year-long Mentor Course. Completion of the Initiatory Course is required to join the Mentor Course. Link to Initiatory Classes
3) Biodynamic Cranial Touch Mentor Course is taught by Giorgia Milne. The mentor Course is one year long, and it is open to those who wish to deeply develop personally, or who want to become a certified professional Stillness Touch Practitioner. Link to BCT Mentor Classes
4) Annual Gatherings are open only to BCT Mentor graduates to maintain certification. Annual Gatherings
5) The Immersion Program is open to qualified graduates who wish to become more deeply immersed in this work beyond the year-long Mentor Course.
6) Post-Biodynamic Courses have been taught in Europe by Charles Ridley since 2011 and are open only to graduate cranial practitioners, Mentor Graduates, or if you have taken an Initiatory.
Link to Post Biodynamic Courses in Europe
7) Private Intensives: You can take a private immersion in Stillness Touch, Initiatory, Mentor, Annual Gathering, or for Personal Development:
Private Intensive Mentoring and Sessions
The BCT Mentor Course is limited to a small group that meets for one year. The inner practices you learn to evolve your consciousness can be integrated into any healing modality.
Mentor course participants have included medical physicians, osteopaths, integrative medical doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, homeopaths, naturopaths, bodyworkers, water workers, spiritual teachers, specialists in posture and movement, Pilates, Continuum, somatic experience, and yoga, ... to name a few. We happily support all practitioners of any modality who wish to realize a living contact with Pure Breath of Love.
In 1948, the founder of cranial work, Dr. Sutherland revealed his powerful insight: 'Trust the Tide.' At the Dynamic Stillness School, we realize this ‘Tide’ in an expanded spectral sense. Our perspective includes the wisdom of the body that emanate the classic tidal enfoldments of the Breath of Life as well as the Wisdom of the Whole that expresses as Pure Breath of Love, the power that creates all that is.
You will learn how to inwardly recognize these spectral expressions as distinct yet overlapping, ever-evolving levels of consciousness. You learn to touch another in non-doing, without objectification, and with no efference, visualization, agenda, interference, motion testing of the tissues, intentionally shifting into tides, engaging the ego of the client, or applying any outside force. This disposition is so powerful that Dr. Sutherland characterized his non-doing approach as 'uncanny.'
Our Dynamic Stillness School courses are designed so you can cultivate a living, intimate, ever-deepening, body-felt connection with the spectral expressions of the Breath of Life, Consciousness, Love, and onward …
In the Initiatory Course, you learn the fundamental disposition for practicing biodynamics for the evolution of consciousness. You receive embodiment practices to access Stillness in your midline that connects you to the spectral range of primary respiration in your inner body space. You orient inwardly, cease all objectification, efferent activity, and intervention while you touch another. You abide in your natural state of neutral, while letting 'what is' be as it is. This means you neither leave your body, or collapse amid the depths of intensity evoked by direct contact with the immense potency of Dynamic Stillness. Embodied inner sensing, abiding in the Stillness of your self-existing heart radiance, while reposed in the Eros of the pelvic floor are some of the primary objectives of the Initiatory Course.
The Dynamic Stillness School courses embody, expand, and evolve Dr. Sutherland's profound biodynamic insights. Our inner Stillness Meditations grant you embodied access to a Post-Biodynamic enfoldment, Pure Breath of Love. Orienting to your invisible midline opens your radiant heart field. If you can inhabit your inner body space in the pelvic floor and sense while touching a client in a tonal match through entrainment, you and the client can experience powerful encounters with the various spectral expressions of primary respiration that culminate as Pure Breath of Love. You remain in embodied sensual contact with the power that made the body, heals the body, and evolves your consciousness until you realize an inner union of the body with the Love that creates all that is.
Initiatory and BCT Mentor Courses are open to anyone: non-practitioners, all health care practitioners, psychotherapists, movement therapists, somatic practitioners, and bodyworkers. It is required for all graduate craniosacral practitioners, biodynamic cranial osteopaths, and biodynamic craniosacral therapy practitioners who wish to cultivate the disposition to practice the evolutionary biodynamics, before undertaking a committed year-long mentorship.
Note: the Initiatory Course is required even if you have previous biodynamic craniosacral therapy training because of the need to learn touch for the evolution of consciousness from the disposition of non-intervention and non-efference, which prepares you to join the Biodynamic Cranial Touch Mentor Course described here: Level 1