The Dynamic Stillness School Mentor Program offers only a non-medical, non-doing approach to touch for the evolution of the practitioner's consciousness. Our work is inspired by the founder of biodynamic cranial work, Dr. Sutherland, who in 1948 insisted that instead of the practitioner doing the treating, we trust the unerring potency of the tide.
Our many offerings are available to practitioners and non-practitioners alike for Personal and Professional Development. However, if you wish to be recognized as a professional practitioner, you can take the Mentor Course.
1) Stillness Touch: The Art of Transmitting Love is a Lay Class that introduces you to our practices and touch: open to anyone.
2) Initiatory Course is exclusively taught by Giorgia Milne. It is open to anyone who wishes to develop personally, or who desires to investigate a committed professional certification by joining the year-long Mentor Course. Completion of the Initiatory Course is required to join the Mentor Course. Link to Initiatory Classes
3) Biodynamic Cranial Touch Mentor Course is exclusively taught by Giorgia Milne. The Mentor Course is one year long, and it is open to those who wish to deeply develop personally and want to become a certified professional Stillness Touch Practitioner. Link to BCT Mentor Classes
4) Annual Gatherings, exclusively taught by Giorgia Milne, are open only to BCT Mentor graduates to maintain certification. Annual Gatherings
5) The Immersion Program exclusively taught by Giorgia Milne by invitation, and only open to qualified Mentor graduates who wish to continue in a deeper immersion in this work as it evolves beyond the Mentor Course.
6) Post-Biodynamic Courses have been taught in Europe by Charles Ridley since 2011 and are open to any type of graduate cranial practitioner, Mentor Graduates, or if you have taken an Initiatory Class.
Link to Post-Biodynamic Courses in Europe
7) Private Intensive: You can take a private intensive as a personal immersion in Stillness Touch, Initiatory, Mentor, Annual Gathering, or for Personal Development:
The Mentor Course is limited to a small group that meets together for one year. The inner practices you learn evolve your consciousness that can be integrated into any healing modality.
Mentor Course participants have included medical physicians, osteopaths, integrative medical doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, homeopaths, naturopaths, bodyworkers, water workers, spiritual teachers, specialists in posture and movement, Pilates, Continuum, somatic experience, and yoga, ... to name a few. We happily support all practitioners of any modality who wish to realize a living contact with Pure Breath of Love.
In 1948, the founder of cranial work, Dr. Sutherland, revealed his powerful biodynamic insight: 'Trust the Tide.' At the Dynamic Stillness School, we realize this ‘Tide’ in an expanded spectral sense. Our perspective includes the wisdom of the body that emanates the classic tidal enfoldments of the Breath of Life as well as the Wisdom of the Whole that expresses as Pure Breath of Love, the power that creates all that is.
You will learn how to inwardly recognize these spectral expressions as distinct yet overlapping, ever-evolving levels of consciousness. You learn non-doing touch, without objectification, and with no efference, visualization, agenda, interference, motion testing of the bones, or intentionally shifting into tides, engaging the ego of the client, or applying any outside force. This disposition is so powerful that Dr. Sutherland characterized his non-doing approach as 'uncanny.'
Our Dynamic Stillness School courses are designed so you can cultivate a living, intimate, ever-deepening, body-felt connection with the spectral expressions of the Breath of Life, Consciousness, Love, and onward …
In the Initiatory Course is open to all. You learn the fundamental disposition for practicing touch for the evolution of consciousness. You receive embodiment practices to access the stillness in your midline that connects you to the spectral range of primary respiration in your inner body space. You orient inwardly, cease all objectification, efferent activity, and intervention while you touch another. You abide in your natural state of neutral, while letting 'what is' be as it is. This means you neither leave your body, or collapse amid the depths of intensity evoked by direct contact with the immense potency of Dynamic Stillness. Embodied inner sensing, abiding in the Stillness of your self-existing heart radiance, while reposed in the Eros of the pelvic floor are some of the primary practices inherent to the Initiatory Course.
All the Dynamic Stillness School Courses embody, expand, and evolve Dr. Sutherland's profound biodynamic insights. Our inner Stillness Meditations grant you embodied access to a post-biodynamic enfoldment called Pure Breath of Love. Orienting to your invisible midline opens your radiant heart field. Inhabiting your inner body space in the pelvic floor and sensing while touching in a tonal match through entrainment elicit powerful encounters with the various spectral expressions of primary respiration that culminate as Pure Breath of Love. You repose in a sensual contact with the power that made the body, heals the body, and which evolves your consciousness until you realize an inner union of the body with the Love that creates all that is.
Initiatory and BCT Mentor Courses are open to anyone: non-practitioners, all health care practitioners, psychotherapists, movement therapists, somatic practitioners, and bodyworkers. It is required for all graduate craniosacral practitioners, biodynamic cranial osteopaths, and biodynamic craniosacral therapy practitioners who wish to cultivate the disposition to practice the evolutionary biodynamics, before undertaking a committed year-long mentorship.
Note: the Initiatory Course is required if you are biodynamic craniosacral therapy (BCST) trained because of the need to learn touch for the evolution of consciousness from the disposition of non-intervention, non-efference, and non-doing, which prepares you to join the Biodynamic Cranial Touch Mentor Course described here: Level 1