Dynamic Stillness School:
Post Biodynamic Courses to Evolve Consciousness
The Dynamic Stillness School offers only a non-medical, non-doing approach to touch for the evolution of consciousness. Developed by the founder of biodynamic cranial Dr. Sutherland, who in 1948 insisted that we trust the unerring potency of the tide instead of the practitioner doing the treating.
Our offerings are available to practitioners and non-practitioners alike for Personal and Professional Development. However, if you wish to be recognized as a professional practitioner of Stillness Touch, you can take the Mentor Course taught exclusively by Giorgia Milne.
Personal Development and Professional Certification Classes Taught by Giorgia Milne:
1) Stillness Touch is a two-day immersion in our practices that is open to anyone.
Link to Stillness Touch at Kripalu
2) Stillness Touch Initiatory Course is taught exclusively by Giorgia Milne and it is open to anyone who wishes to develop personally, or who desires to investigate a committed professional certification by joining the year-long Mentor Course. Completion of the Initiatory Course is required to join the Mentor Course. Link to Giorgia Milne's Initiatory Classes
3) Stillness Touch Mentor Course is taught exclusively by Giorgia Milne. The mentor Course is one year long, and it is open to those who wish to deeply develop personally, or who want to become a certified professional Stillness Touch Practitioner. Link to Giorgia Milne's Mentor Classes
In addition to the above courses that Giorgia Milne offers, she hosts Annual Gatherings and heads the Immersion Program.
4) Annual Gatherings are hosted by Giorgia Milne and are open only to graduates of the Stillness Touch Mentor Course who wish to stay current with the ever-evolving transmission, to inwardly restore with colleagues, and to maintain practitioner certification. Link to Giorgia's Annual Gatherings
5) The Immersion Program is by invitation from Giorgia Milne and is open to qualified graduates who wish to become more deeply immersed in this work beyond the year-long Mentor Course.
6) Postgraduate Courses, taught in Europe by Charles Ridley since 2010, are open only to graduate cranial practitioners, Mentor Graduates, or if you have taken an Initiatory. Link to Post Graduate Courses in Europe
7) Private Intensives: You can take the Stillness Touch, Initiatory, Mentor Course, and an Annual Gathering in a group field setting, or as a Private Intensive.
The Immersion Program and the Post Graduate Courses are only available in the group setting.
For details click:
Private Intensive Mentoring and Sessions
Mentor Course - Exclusively Taught by Giorgia Milne: A Non-doing, Evolutionary Training That Enhances any Modality
Giorgia Milne is the exclusive teacher of the Stillness Touch Mentor Course. It is limited to a small group that meets for one year. The inner practices you learn to evolve your consciousness can be integrated into any healing modality.
Giorgia's course participants have included medical physicians, osteopaths, integrative medical doctors, physical therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, psychotherapists, homeopaths, naturopaths, bodyworkers, water workers, spiritual teachers, specialists in posture and movement, Pilates, Continuum, somatic experience, and yoga, ... to name a few. She happily supports all practitioners of any modality who wish to realize a living contact with Pure Breath of Love.
In 1948, the founder of cranial work, Dr. Sutherland revealed his powerful insight: 'Trust the Tide.' At the Dynamic Stillness School, we realize this ‘Tide’ in an expanded spectral sense. Our perspective includes the wisdom of the body that emerge as classic tidal enfoldments of the Breath of Life, as well as the Wisdom of the Whole as Pure Breath of Love, the power that creates all that is.
Giorgia will teach you how to inwardly recognize the spectral expressions as distinct yet overlapping, ever-evolving levels of consciousness. Touching another in non-doing, without objectification, and no efference, agenda, interference, motion testing of the tissues, intentionally shifting into tides, engaging the ego of the client, or applying any outside force is so powerful that Dr. Sutherland characterized his non-doing approach as 'uncanny.'
Giorgia's Dynamic Stillness School courses are designed so you can cultivate a living, intimate, ever-deepening, body-felt connection with the spectral expressions of the Breath of Life, Consciousness, Love, and onward …
The Initiatory Course - Exclusively Taught By Giorgia Milne
In the Initiatory Course, Giorgia teaches you the disposition for practicing biodynamics for the evolution of consciousness. You receive embodiment practices to access Stillness and your Midline that connect you to the spectral range of primary respiration in your inner body.
You orient inwardly, cease all objectification, efferent activity, and intervention while you touch another. You abide in your natural state (neutral), while letting 'what is' be as it is. This means you neither leave your body, or collapse amid the depths of intensity evoked by direct contact with the immense potency of Dynamic Stillness. Embodied inner sensing, abiding in the Stillness of your self-existing heart radiance, while reposed in the Eros of the pelvic floor are some of the primary objectives of the Initiatory Course.
Evolving Beyond Biodynamics
The Dynamic Stillness School courses embody, expand, and evolve Dr. Sutherland's profound biodynamic insights. Our inner Stillness Meditations that grant you access to a Post Biodynamic enfoldment: Pure Breath of Love. Orienting to your invisible midline opens your radiant heart field. If you inhabit your inner body space in the pelvic floor and sense while touching a client in a tonal match through entrainment, you and the client can experience powerful encounters with the various spectral expressions of primary respiration that culminate as Pure Breath of Love. You remain in embodied sensual contact with the power that made the body, heals the body, and evolves your consciousness until you realize an inner union of the body with the Love that creates all that is.
Giorgia Milne's Initiatory Course is open to anyone: non-practitioners, all health care practitioners, psychotherapists, movement therapists, somatic practitioners, and bodyworkers. It is required for all graduate craniosacral practitioners, biodynamic cranial osteopaths, and biodynamic craniosacral therapy practitioners who wish to cultivate the disposition to practice the evolutionary biodynamics, before undertaking a committed year-long mentorship in Biodynamic Cranial Touch/Stillness Touch with Giorgia.
Note: the Initiatory Course is required if you have previous biodynamic craniosacral therapy training because you need to learn touch for the evolution of consciousness that is from the disposition of non-intervention and non-efference, which will prepare you to join the Stillness Touch Mentor Course described here: Level 1
For Class Dates see "News and Events"
or click Link to Giorgia Milne's Initiatory and Mentor Classes